Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Blog Viewers


Through my graduate course this semester, we have explored various ways to find followers as we developed a blog.  I have to admit that this was a difficult experience in the beginning.  I was not very comfortable with the whole idea of putting myself out there, I reviewed, edited, rewrote, and stared at my first blog for hours before I clicked on “Publish Post”  Today, I have over 30 posts and still counting.  I hope that what I have blogged to date has provided you with some tips on how technology can be used in your own classrooms.  I appreciate your support and value your comments.  Please keep them coming.  

As I explore other avenues in my search for followers, I have provided quick links to Twitter and Facebook.  As you read and find posts that interest you, please Tweet or share it on your Facebook accounts and include a short message for others to join us.  Together, I would like to build a blog that will provide resources that are working in our classrooms.  This project has reminded me that we all have something to share and at times we just need to be reminded that we may have put it on the back burner to simmer. 
 

Other strategies I have initiated to gain followers are the use of Ping-o-Matic which will send information to other social networking services and I am now a member of Classroom 2.0 which provides great resources and opportunities for discussions. 

Please share your comments, questions, and insight with me.  Take a moment and consider providing a comment for all of us who are reading this blog.  You are a valued contributor to my blog and I look forward to reading your comments.  

Matt, thanks for a great semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment